The first carbamate insecticide to be mass-produced
Carbaryl is a broad-spectrum high-efficiency and low-toxicity insecticide, which can be used for pest control of various economic crops such as fruits, vegetables, cotton, and tobacco. It can also quickly kill plankton, algae and some bacteria in the water.
- MOQ：1 ton
- Support samples
- Product Name:Carbaryl
- CAS No.:63-25-2
- Packaging: can be customized
- MOQ; 1 ton
- Delivery time: 15 days
The main use of Carbaryl:
Carbaryl is a broad-spectrum high-efficiency and low-toxicity insecticide, which can be used for pest control of various economic crops such as fruits, vegetables, cotton, and tobacco. It can also quickly kill plankton, algae and some bacteria in the water. At the same time, it can also be used for rapid drinking water disinfection in field battles, air conditioning circulating water cooling system disinfection and medical disinfection. It has a good control effect on various pests, and has remarkable efficacy on cotton field pests such as cotton bollworm.
Precautions while using Carbaryl:
- You cannot mix alkaline pesticides with carbaryl.
- Do not apply pesticides in beekeeping areas to avoid bee poisoning.
- Melon crops and cotton at full flowering stage were sensitive to carbaryl. It is prone to phytotoxicity, please be careful when using it.
- Pay attention to safe medication.
Carbaryl usage and dosage:
Dosage form: 25% wp, 40% sc.
- For rice pests, rice borer, spray 200-300g/667m2 of 25% wettable powder on 40-60L of water. For rice leafhoppers, rice thrips, and rice planthoppers, spray with 250 times liquid of 25% wettable powder.
- Early grain crop pests – armyworm, spray with 500 times liquid of 25% wettable powder. Spray wheat leaf peaks with 200 times liquid of 25% wettable powder. For the corn borer, use 500g of 25% wettable powder, mix with 7.5-10kg of fine soil.
- Cotton pests – aphids, spray with 500 times liquid of 25% wettable powder. For cotton bollworm, pink bollworm, and diamond, spray with 100-200 times liquid of 25% wettable powder.
- For vegetable pests, spray 25% wettable powder 150 times to control cabbage caterpillar.
- Fruit tree pests – moths, spray with 200 times liquid of 25% wettable powder. For pear borer and peach borer, spray with 25% WP 600 to 800 times liquid.
Although carbaryl is a high-efficiency and low-toxicity pesticide product, due to its water solubility,and it can cause domestic water pollution, and it has a long residual period in the soil, which can lead to food pollution. Short-term exposure to carbaryl may cause nausea, vomiting, sweating, diarrhea, tearing, tremor, and in severe cases, blood pressure drop, pulmonary edema and other symptoms; long-term exposure to carbaryl may cause subchronic neurotoxicity. 27, 2017, the International Agency for Research on Cancer of the World Health Organization announced the list of carcinogens, and carbaryl was included in the list of category 3 carcinogens.