Amitraz solution 12.5
Amitraz is a broad-spectrum acaricide, which is mainly used for the control of acarids in fruit trees, cotton, vegetables and other crops, and can also be used for the control of acarids in cattle, sheep and other livestock.
- MOQ：1 ton
- Support samples
1. Amitraz is a broad-spectrum acaricide, which is mainly used for contact killing. It also has stomach poisoning, fumigation, antifeedant and repellent effects. Effective, effective against harmful mites that are resistant to some other acaricides, with good quick-acting and long-lasting effects.
2. Mainly used to control cotton spider mite and cotton bollworm, pink bollworm, apple and hawthorn red spider mite, citrus spider mite, psyllid, rust tick, cattle, sheep, pig external louse, tick, scabies and chigger , Tea tree tarsus mites, beans, eggplant red spiders and so on. For example, to control cotton spider mite, spray evenly with 1000-2000 times of 20% emulsifiable concentrate from the egg hatching period to the juvenile nymph blooming period.
3. When red spider mites coexist with red bollworms or cotton bollworms, it can control both insects and mites to a certain extent, and it is safe to natural enemies such as ladybugs and lacewings in cotton fields. To control citrus spider mite and apple spider mite, dilute 20% emulsifiable oil to 1000-2000 times of water and spray. To control citrus rust mites, use 20% EC to spray 1000-1200 times of water, and spray with 1500 times of liquid to control psyllids. To control cattle, sheep and other livestock acarids, spray or soak at a concentration of 50-100mg/L.
4. This product is a broad-spectrum acaricide. Mainly used for fruit trees, flowers, strawberries and other agricultural and horticultural crops. Control mites, especially citrus mites have a good effect. It is also used to control cotton bollworm and pink bollworm; to control ticks, mites, scabies, etc. of livestock parasites. Amitraz is the most effective variety of acaricides.
5. Broad-spectrum acaricide, mainly used to prevent and control mites in fruit trees, cotton, vegetables and other crops, and also used in cattle, sheep and other livestock to control acarids.