Emamectin benzoate – the magic insecticide
Emamectin benzoate is white or light yellow crystalline powder, soluble in acetone and methanol, slightly soluble in water, insoluble in hexane. It is a new type of high-efficiency semi-synthetic antibiotic insecticide synthesized from the fermentation product abamectin B1.
- MOQ：1 ton
- Support samples
- Product Name:Emamectin benzoate
- CAS No.:155569-91-8；137512-74-4
- Packaging: can be customized
- MOQ; 1 ton
- Delivery time: 15 days
Emamectin benzoate is white or light yellow crystalline powder, soluble in acetone and methanol, slightly soluble in water, insoluble in hexane. It is a new type of high-efficiency semi-synthetic antibiotic insecticide synthesized from the fermentation product abamectin B1. It has the characteristics of ultra-high efficiency, low toxicity (preparation is almost non-toxic), low residue, and pollution-free biological pesticides. Farmers often spray vegetables, fruit trees, and cotton crops with emamectin benzoate.
Diamectin emamectin can enhance the effect of nervousness, so that a large amount of chloride ions can enter the nerve cells. It can disable cell function and disrupt nerve transmission. Larvae stop feeding immediately after exposure, undergo irreversible paralysis, and reach maximum lethality within 3-4 days.
The difference between emamectin emamectin and abamectin
Compared with avermectin, the insecticidal activity has been improved by 3 orders of magnitude, and its activity against lepidopteran larvae and many other pests is extremely high. It has both gastric toxicity and contact action, and has a very good effect at a very low dose (0.084~2g/ha). In addition, it has no harm to beneficial insects in the process of controlling pests, which is beneficial to the comprehensive control of pests. In addition, it expands the insecticidal spectrum and reduces the toxicity to humans and animals.
- Emamectin benzoate has the highest activity against mites, Lepidoptera and Coleoptera pests. If it is used on economic crops such as vegetables, tobacco, tea, cotton, and fruit trees, it has unparalleled activity of other pesticides. Especially for pests such as red-banded leaf roller moth, aphid moth, manduca tobacco moth, diamondback moth, sugar beet leaf moth, cotton bollworm, tobacco hornworm, dry land armyworm, spodoptera, cabbage mealworm, cabbage borer, tomato hornworm, potato beetle and other pests.
- Widely used in the prevention and control of various pests on vegetables, fruit trees, cotton and other crops.
- This product has the characteristics of high efficiency, broad spectrum, safety, and long residual effect. It is an excellent insecticide and acaricide. It has extremely high activity in the control of cotton lingworm and other Lepidoptera pests, mites, Coleoptera and Homoptera pests. It is safe for humans and animals and can be mixed with most pesticides.
A large number of clinical findings have been found in the use of emamectin benzoate. Adding pyrethroid pesticides when using emamectin emamectin salt can improve the quick-acting effect, and the effect of using it at intervals during the growth period of crops is better.
Formamectin benzoate is easy to degrade. Affected by factors such as too high or too low acidity and light, emamectin benzoate is easily degraded. In the research on emamectin emamectin salt products, it was found that adding 0.35% anti-decomposition agent to products containing emamectin emamectin salt can effectively prevent the decomposition of emamectin emamectin salt, and at the same time improve the activity of emamectin emamectin salt on Lepidoptera, mites, Coleoptera and Homoptera pests, and improve the efficacy of medicine.
Precautions when using emamectin benzoate :
1. Farmers should take protective measures when applying pesticides, such as wearing masks.
2. Emamectin benzoate is highly toxic to fish, so pollution of water sources and ponds should be avoided.
3. Toxic to bees, do not apply during flowering period.