Main Specification:Dinotefuran insecticide
Dinotefuran insecticide Advantage
- Dinotefuran can be applied to foliage or to the soil and is active by contact and ingestion.
- It also has root-systemic activity.
- The activity can persist for several weeks after application.
- Dinotefuran has demonstrated no cross-resistance to insects.It against several strains of mosquito
- It was less toxic than standards.
- Dinotefuran provides superior control of stinkbugs, fruit moths,flea beetles and leaf miners compared with imidacloprid.
Dinotefuran insecticide control of insects
- It’s a high-effective, wide spectrum insecticide.
- Sucking insects such as aphids, plant bugs, leafhoppers and mealybugs.
- Coleoptera species such as weevil, Colorado potato beetle and flea beetle.
- Diptera species such as leafminer fly.
- Certain Lepidoptera species such as fruit moths and leafminers.
- Other species such as thrips, grasshoppers and fire ants.
Dinotefuran insecticide Apply on plant
Efficient: brown planthopper, white-backed planthopper, brown planthopper, leafhopper, rice stinkbug,rafters spider,
star stinkbug, rice green stinkbug, Red Beard bugs, rice mixed with worm negative, rice water cylinder borer.
Vegetables, fruit pests
Efficient: whiteflies, scale insect, yanonensis Diaspididae, Zhu green stink bug, peach fruit moth, orange leafminer, tea
gracilariid, yellow striped flea beetle, bean maggot, tea leafhopper.aphids, angular December Kuwana, diamondback moth,
two black bars leaf beetle, yellow tea thrips, tobacco thrips, thrips, citrus thrips, soybean pod gall midge, tomato leaf miner.
Dinotefuran insecticide direction for use