Nicosulfuron herbicide products
Nicosulfuron can control annual and perennial grass weeds and some broadleaf weeds.If you need this product.Please add my whatsapp+8615081107713
- MOQ：1 ton
- Support samples
- Support customization
- Door to door transport
Nicosulfuron control targets
2. Weeds that are highly sensitive to nicosulfuron include alfalfa, setariae, etc. Weed with moderate susceptibility include Polygonum benthamiana, Rhizoctonia benthamiana, and Purslane. Grass that are less sensitive include pigweed, nightshade, duck’s toe, and weasel petal.
Characteristics of Nicosulfuron
1. This product is a vegetable oil suspension agent processed by special technology. Corn oil or industrial grade soybean oil is generally used as the solvent. It not only enhances the weed control effect. Apply pesticides as soon as grass appears, no need to wait for rain.
2. Good safety. Weeds will begin to change color and wither 5-7 days after application.
3. Good lasting effect. This product not only has a good effect on killing weeds on stems and leaves. It also has a certain soil sealing effect. It is still effective in controlling weeds 30 days after application.
4. Good rain resistance. Rainfall 8 hours after application will not affect the efficacy.
5. It has good properties and will not cause any adverse effects on corn and subsequent crops under normal conditions. However, it should not be used excessively. Excessive use may easily lead to a reduction in the emergence rate of small seeds in the next crop.
How long is the residue period of nicosulfuron?
1. The residual period of nicosulfuron is 9.63-13.59 days.
2. Plant wheat at least 8 months after using this herbicide. It takes 10 months to plant cotton, soybeans, and peas. Plant rice and peanuts in 12 months. Plant vegetables and other crops in 18 months.