Bensulfuron-methyl is a selective systemic herbicide. Suitable for controlling annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and sedges in rice fields.
- MOQ：1 ton
- Support samples
Characteristics of bensulfuron-methyl
It is a selective systemic herbicide. The pesticide diffuses rapidly in the water, and the roots of the weeds absorb the liquid and transfer it to the leaves. As a result, the growth function of sensitive weeds is hindered. and yellowing of young tissues. Therefore, it can effectively control annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and sedges in rice fields. It is safe for rice and flexible to use.
Scope of application of bensulfuron-methyl
Suitable for controlling annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and sedges in rice fields. Apply pesticides after crop sprouts, before and after weed sprouts. It has good effect on duckweed, cabbage, knotweed, etc. and sedge weeds.
1. Rice seedling fields and direct seeding fields. To control annual broadleaf weeds and sandgrass, use 20-30 grams of 10% wettable powder per acre. Spray 30 kg of water or mix with 20 kg of fine fluvoid soil for broadcast application. Keep the water layer at 3-5cm during application and last for 3-4 days.
2. Rice transplanting field. Use 20-30 grams of 10% wettable powder per acre. Apply the pesticide in the water-retaining layer of 5cm. You can spray water or mix it with fine soil and spread it. Keep the water layer for 3-4 days and let it dry naturally.
1. Bensulfuron-methyl has good effect on weeds within the 2-leaf stage, but has poor effect on weeds with more than 3 leaves.
2. It has poor effect on barnyard grass and should not be used in rice fields dominated by barnyard grass.
3. Rinse the spray equipment after use.
4. When applying pesticides, there must be a water layer of 3-5cm in the rice field to make the pesticide evenly distributed. Do not drain or drain water for 7 days after application to avoid reducing the efficacy of the medicine.
5. The dosage of this medicine is small and must be weighed accurately.
6. Depend on the condition of the grass in the field. It is suitable for plots with dominant broadleaf weeds and grasses and plots with little barnyardgrass.