Mancozeb is a protective fungicide and a low-toxicity pesticide. It has a wide sterilization range, is not susceptible to resistance, and its control effect is better than other similar fungicides.
Its appearance is off-white or earthy yellow powder. However, it is insoluble in water and will decompose when exposed to strong light, hot and humid environments. It is better stored in a cool, dry environment.
Mancozeb can prevent and treat pear scab, citrus scab, canker, apple leaf spot, etc.
Mancozeb to water ratio
The ratio of mancozeb to water is 1:50000. Mancozeb is a protective fungicide mainly used to control fungal diseases of crops. The most valuable thing is that it can improve the disease resistance of plants.
How to use mancozeb
- Mancozeb can prevent and control leaf spot, rust, scab, downy mildew and other diseases of fruit trees. Farmers can start spraying 800 times 80% it wettable powder at the early stage of the disease on fruit trees, once every 10-15 days, and spray 2-3 times continuously.
- Mancozeb can prevent and control diseases of melons and vegetables, downy mildew and anthracnose. Farmers can use 600-800 times of 80% it wettable powder once every 7-14 days, spraying other pesticides alternately in between.
- Mancozeb can prevent and control downy mildew, powdery mildew, leaf spot, root rot and other diseases of field crops. Farmers can use 700-1000 times of 80% it wettable powder in the early stages of the disease, once every 7-14 days.
How to prevent and treat it damage
- Choose pesticides produced by regular manufacturers during the sensitive period of crops.
- Strictly control the concentration of it. The concentration cannot be adjusted at will.
- It is not suitable for high temperature environments. Please avoid spraying during high temperatures at noon.
- Mix pesticides scientifically and rationally. When multiple pesticides need to be mixed and used, pesticide varieties need to be selected in a targeted manner to avoid repeated mixing of multiple types of pesticides and pesticides with the same active ingredients.