Main Specification: Tribenuron-methyl
AWINER Tribenuron-methyl Description
Tribenuron-methyl is a kind of sulfonylurea herbicide.
Tribenuron-methyl can be absorbed by leaf and root of the weeds,and conduct in the weed.
Killing the weeds by inhibitting the activity acetolactate synthase (ALS).
Advantage of Tribenuron-methyl
- Sensitive weeds stop growing as soon as absorbing the Tribenuron-methyl, and the weeds will die 1-3 weeks later.
- Tribenuron-methyl is safe to the plant.
Tribenuron-methyl is wonderful for Winter wheat, spring wheat, barley, YuanMai, oats.
- Tribenuron-methyl is mainly used control annual wide leaf weeds,like Sowing niang artemisia, shepherd’s purse, broken rice, shepherd’s purse, mai jia, quinoa, amaranthus retroflexus.
- Tribenuron-methyl is not avalibale for grassy weed.
Tribenuron-methyl application notice
- Tribenuron-methy can only be used once per season.
- Stop spraying Tribenuron-methy when it is clody.
- The lasting period of the Tribenuron-methy is about 60 days.
- Peanut is sensitive to Tribenuron-methy.Shouldn’t plant peanut after spraying.
- Tribenuron-methy is only efficiency to the grown weed.
Tribenuron-methyl directions for use
|Tribenuron-methyl75%WDG||Winter wheat||annual broadleaf weed||11.25-16.88g/ha.|