Mode of Actions:
- Restrain the elongation of cell;
- Inhibit gibberellic acid synthesis in plants;
- Stay the growth of nutrition;
- Make plants shorter and increase content of chlorophyll;
- Control growth of main stem and branches to lower the plant;
- Help flowers and fruits not to fall, accelerate mature and increase turnout.
- It can be applied in cotton, to dwarf plant, prevent the cotton boll from abscission, bear fruit earlier, and increase yield;
- Applied in vegetables (Tomato, Soybean, cucumber, etc.), to inhibit the plant height, to increase fruit weight, increase the yield,
- and improve the ability of cold resistance;
Applied in fruits (Apple, grape, watermelon, etc), to promote fruit set, increase yield;
- Applied in corn, to control the plant from over growing, increase the ear length, reduce ear bald, and increase production.
- Applied in wheat, rice, to increase yield.
Matters need Attention:
Mepiquat chloride is a mild plant growth regulators, it has no side effect on plants. But multiple sprying during the growth is needed.