Buprofezin mode of action
Buprofezin has strong contact and stomach poisoning effects. It is often used in the control of rice and vegetable pests and diseases. It can be used to control various fruits such as citrus, potato, rice, cucumber, wheat, tomato, planthoppers on melons, and leafhoppers.
- MOQ：1 ton
- Support samples
- Support customization
- Door to door transport
We all know that insects have no bones, and they use it as a substance to support the body skeleton and protect the body, that is, their “carapace”, which is a substance called chitin. Let’s imagine: if the pests in the field do not have this substance, will they not be able to survive? Indeed, in the large family of insecticides, one of them controls pests by inhibiting the synthesis of chitin in insects. Today we are going to talk about buprofezin, which belongs to this type of insecticides. kind of.
Buprofezin, also known as Dabuling, Pibuling, etc., was first discovered in the derivatives of thiadiazine. It was first developed by Nippon Agricultural Chemicals Co., Ltd. and registered in Japan for the first time in December 1983. Buprofezin is an inhibitor of chitin synthesis in insects. It mainly inhibits the synthesis of chitin in insects, interferes with the normal metabolism of insects, and hinders the formation of new cuticles of insects, so that nymphs moult deformed and die slowly. It has the characteristics of strong selectivity, high insecticidal activity, long residual period, low toxicity and less dosage.
Buprofezin has strong contact and stomach poisoning effects. It is often used in the control of rice and vegetable pests and diseases. It can be used to control various fruits such as citrus, potato, rice, cucumber, wheat, tomato, planthoppers on melons, and leafhoppers. , whitefly, cotton whitefly, rice brown planthopper, scorpion, citrus mealybug, red round scale and other Homopteran pests, and has persistent killing activity on some coleopteran larvae and larvae.
(1) Buprofezin has a strong contact effect on pests, and also has a stomach poisoning effect. It has a strong poisoning ability against young nymphs, and its poisoning ability against nymphs above 3 instars significantly reduces. The recommended dose cannot directly kill adults, but it can Shorten its lifespan, reduce the amount of eggs laid, and make the eggs unable to hatch normally. Even if the larvae hatch, they will die soon, thereby reducing the number of occurrences of the next generation. Buprofezin has a certain penetration ability to crops, but absorbs and conducted by roots.
(2) Buprofezin is a selective insecticide that inhibits the growth and development of insects. It has strong selectivity to pests and widely use in vegetables, rice, wheat, potatoes, citrus, cotton, tea trees, etc., and can effectively control rice. Leafhoppers and Planthoppers on potatoes, Leafhoppers on potatoes, Whiteflyaceae on citrus, cotton and vegetables, Scaloidaceae, Scalocidae and Mealyococcus on citrus, etc., to whitefly, Planthoppers, leafhoppers and scale insects are highly effective, but it is ineffective against Lepidoptera pests such as diamondback moth and cabbage caterpillar.
(3) The action of buprofezin is slow, so it applys at the early stage of pest occurrence and when the density is low. Generally, 3-5 days after spraying, the nymphs begin to die when they molt, and the number of dead insects reaches the peak 7-10 days after spraying. Generally, the period of direct control of insects is about 15 days, and the total effective period can reach about 1 month. When the insect population density is high, it mixs with quick-acting agents. Buprofezin has no cross-resistance with mainstream neonicotinoid insecticides and pyrethroid insecticides, and can interact with imidacloprid, nitenpyram, lambda-cyhalothrin, bifenthrin, chlorpyrifos, and pyrethrin Compounds such as ketones.
How to use
(1) To control vegetable whitefly, whitefly, etc., use 1000-2000 times liquid of 20% buprofezin wettable powder, and spray evenly; when preventing and controlling small green leafhoppers, blackthorn whitefly, and gall mites on tea trees, it is best to use it when the tea leaves. In the early stage and the young stage of pests, 1000-1200 times liquid of 25% buprofezin wettable powder evenly.
(2) To control rice white-backed planthopper, brown planthopper, etc., 50-80 grams of 25% buprofezin wettable powder per mu, mixed with 60 kg of water and sprayed evenly. In the blooming stage of young nymphs, spray once each, focusing on the middle and lower parts of the plants.
(3) To control citrus scale insects, whitefly, etc., 800-1200 times of 25% buprofezin suspending agent , before the sting of scale insects such as scorpion or the early stage of nymph occurrence, or the early peak of whitefly occurrence Start spraying, and the liquid medicine evenly.