Main Specification:Plant Growth Regulator Chlormequat chloride
Chlormequat chloride is a good kind of plant growth regulator.It can make the plant shorter and than make the plant hairchested,
thus increasing output.
Mode of action
Chlormequat chloride can prevent the formation of Endogenous ga3,thus slowing down the cell growth,however it don’t slow down
the cell division.In this way,the plant will be more hairchested,the leaf of the plant will greener, photosynthesis more stronger.That is
why Chlormequat chloride can increase the output of the plant.
- Chlormequat chloridehas inhibitory effect on plant growth.
- Chlormequat chloridecan make the leaf greener and make the root and neck hairchested, thus increasing the output and prevent
- the plant from lodging.
- Chlormequat chloridecan make the root have better hydroscopicity.
- Chlormequat chloridecan be resolved in the soil easily,no pollution the the soil.
Plant Growth Regulator Chlormequat chloride Applications
Chlormequat chloride is widely used on Wheat,Rice, Cotton,Tobacco,Corn and tomatoes.It can make the plant shorter, make the rod
stem thicker, the leaves greener, can make the crop drought waterlogging resistance, prevent crops lodging moderate growth, resistance
to salt, can prevent cotton green again, can make the potato tuber increased.
Plant Growth Regulator Chlormequat chloride directions for use
||preventing excess growth
||25000 times liquid
||Spraying the peak
||100-400 times liquid
Plant Growth Regulator Chlormequat chloride Applications Attention
- Wearing suitable protective clothing and gloves when using Chlormequat chloride.
- Chlormequat chlorideis harmful in contact with skin and if swallowed.